A Little Thing

Dec 2, 2012

Every morning I walk by her room and this is what I see. 
And every day it gets just a little bit closer to the day we get to bring her home. 
This will be her special place. 
I want her to always feel safe here. 
The world is a big, scary place but her home will be a happy one. 
I've taken so much joy in creating a room for her.
I've put together a place where we can spend time together as mother and daughter.
A place where we can laugh and play and read and sing.
A place where we can snuggle together as a family and forget everything else.
I can't wait to share it with her.
I can't wait to bring my daughter home.
xo Sue

5 comments:

  1. Such an exciting time! It's so hard to wait for that special day, but boy is it worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. <3 And I love that ruffle blanket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A place where she will cry non stop and spit up on you and eventually color on the walls...but you will love her anyway. Trust me, I've just had that day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that blanket has so many ruffles, i could die!!
    bless your baby's sweet little pink and white heart.
    i love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!