Easy Breakfast Casserole

Dec 17, 2012

One of my favorite things in the morning is a hot breakfast. It just gets me going right away. The downside to that is having to wake up and make that hot breakfast. The solution? This easy breakfast casserole. It cooks in the crock pot while I sleep and is absolutely delicious. I originally found the recipe here but modified it a little bit to fit my taste. Because lets be honest, everything is better with sausage or bacon added.


Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
  • 5 cups frozen hashbrowns
  • 1 package cooked bacon or sausage
  • 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup half and half
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp pepper
Mix all ingredients into your crock pot. Cook on low 6-8 hours. Wake up to a delicious, hot breakfast. The pictures below are after it was done cooking, the top was before I stirred it all up and the bottom was after. It looks like mush. It tastes amazing. Aaron requests this all the time now.

xo Sue

2 comments:

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!