Mexican Chili

Oct 31, 2012

I got this recipe from my new favorite cookbook, Fix-it and Forget-it 5 ingredient favorites. It's all about slow cooker recipes and ever recipe has 5 ingredients or less. You'd think that would be limiting but so far I've enjoyed every recipe I've tried. I am all about the slow cooker when it starts to get cold so this book has been absolutely perfect for me! 

Mexican Chili
  • 1 lb ground beef, cooked
  • 1 can corn
  • 1 can black beans
  • 1/2 cup chunky picante sauce
  • 1 envelope dry taco seasoning
Mix all ingredients in your slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours (or if you're me and make it late, high for 2 hours). Serve with corn chips. Garnish with shredded cheese, sliced olives, sour cream, salsa, or anything else you like.

xo Sue

2 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious! I've been into Mexican lately so this is going to go on my list of things to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I think I might leave the corn out though, if I made it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!