Turkey Roll Ups

Oct 29, 2012

I've seen variations of this recipe in books and on blogs so I don't really know who to credit it to. I'm just going to say it's one of those recipes everyone should have in their back pocket for a day when they just don't want to cook but they want hot (non-fast) food. It takes 2 minutes to throw together, 10 or so to bake, and it's perfect for two people. 

Turkey Roll Ups
  • 16 slices of turkey*
  • 4 slices of swiss cheese*
  • 1 can pillsbury crescent rolls
Layer 2 slices of turkey and half a slice of swiss cheese on one crescent roll dough. Roll it up. Cook as directed on the crescent roll package. 


See how easy that is? I make it probably once a week. With a lot of variations.

*I suggest turkey & swiss because that has been my favorite combo so far. Aaron and I have tried turkey, ham, chicken, and roast beef as the meats, and swiss, american, provolone, and pepper jack for the cheeses. We switch up the combo and try new things every time to keep the meal interesting. Once with the roast beef we even added some au jus. Be creative!
xo Sue

3 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! AND SUPER EASY!! Def stealing this!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - I love how you put down aluminum foil on your baking sheet - that is totally how we roll in my house - EASY CLEAN UP - no pan to wash. However, I will not admit to how many times the aluminum foil is used - secrets of the chef ... right!

    Okay sorry about the two comments but totally noticed after I hit publish!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!