Wannabe Salsa

Oct 2, 2012

I'm not really a fan of store bought salsa so I decided to try this recipe I found on Pinterest. It claims to be a copycat of Chili's restaurant salsa. It was yummy but I think it's a stretch to call it a copycat. Chili's is definitely better. After my first try I modified it just a bit to fit my taste and then I ate the entire bowl by myself. Don't worry, Aaron doesn't like salsa so he didn't mind.

Homemade Salsa
  • 2 cans (14.5 oz) whole tomatoes, drained
  • 3-4 whole jalepeƱos 
  • 1/2 yellow onion, quartered
  • 1 tsp garlic salt
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1/2 tsp sugar
  • 2 tsp lime juice
Put all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Enjoy!

xo Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!