Floral Love

Apr 14, 2014


Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed with flowers? I've started buying them randomly from the grocery store just because I like to have them in our home. These lovelies were a gift from my sister-in-law for my birthday. She just gets me! After they started to wilt just a touch (over a week later!) I decided to make a flower mandala out of them. I'm taking a Sacred Pregnancy course in postpartum care right now and one of the things we focus on is honoring. This flower mandala was made to honor me as a mother and a birth worker. I used colors that I love and flowers that I love to create something beautiful for myself. I'm pretty sure I nailed it! 

xo Sue

4 comments:

  1. Nice flower mandala Sue!

    Gab ☮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so fun to put together and really centered me that day. Sometimes it's the little things...

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I love all the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!