A Contributor

Jan 16, 2014

This past week on Instagram I've been participating in a mini project hosted by We Are the Contributors. If you haven't visited their website or read about their projects you should go check them out. They're so creative and inspiring. For this mini project the goal was seven days of selfies and I remembered to do one every.single.day. That's not always easy! But they were a lot of fun to do and I'm glad I participated. These are my seven. I tried to do something a little different each day and there's only one full on, looking at the camera and smiling, selfie in there. Some days it was hard to come up with a different idea and some days they just appeared as if from nowhere. My favorite picture is the lips. That one was too fun. 


xo Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!