Vulnerability Is Beautiful

Jun 12, 2013

This is my second favorite TED talk (after 30 is not the new 20), The Power of Vulnerability. Brené Brown is inspiring. She calls herself a researcher story teller. I absolutely love that title.

I always have a part of these talks that speaks to me. This is it: We pretend like what we're doing doesn't have a huge impact on other people. We just need you to be authentic and real. To let ourselves be seen. Deeply seen. Vulnerably seen. To love with our whole hearts even though there's no guarantee. To practice gratitude and joy in those moments of kind of terror when we're wondering can I love you this much? Can I believe in this this passionately? Can I be this fierce about this? To say I feel so grateful. Because to feel this vulnerable means I'm alive. And to believe that we're enough. 



Be you. Be authentic. Be real. You are enough.
xo Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!