Transition

Jun 25, 2013

It has been a crazy time with moving from Japan to Utah with a week long stop in Missouri (have to visit the in-laws, right?). Everly did amazing on the 12 hour plane ride and 24+ hours straight of traveling. She also was a champ while we drove across the country. I have the best baby. Seriously. I promise I'll be back to blogging with a vengeance soon! In other news, remember when I asked for hair help? Well I chopped it off today. It was so liberating and I absolutely love it. My fantastic sister-in-law Rachel cut it for me. She graduated from beauty school over the winter and I think she's pretty great already. What do you think?


PS doesn't her smile just make you happy? I am the luckiest to be her mom.
xo Sue

2 comments:

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!