4 Months Old

Jun 20, 2013


The cliché line: I can't believe how big my baby is getting! But it's true, I really can't. I have seen so much change in this little lady that I can hardly believe it. She's currently sitting in my lap and trying to help me type this post. She REALLY wants to help. It's harder with her help but so much fun. 

  • Everly smiles at everyone! A month ago I said she smiles all the time but I had no idea. She has truly become the happiest baby I know. 
  • She loves faces. If you look at her she lights up and if you include her in a conversation she will talk back. One day I'll even understand her words.
  • Her toes are her favorite thing. She figured out how to get them all the way to her mouth and suck away.
  • Everly currently weighs 14 1/2 pounds and is exactly 2 feet tall. She's growing so well and she LOVES to eat. 
  • She's had a hard time with sleeping the past few weeks because Japan and Utah have a 15 hour time difference. It's been a hard adjustment but she's back to at least one 5-6 hour stretch a night. I'm hoping we turn that into 2 stretches soon. I need a little more sleep!
  • She rolls all over the place, from her back and her tummy, so I can't leave her alone ever!
My sweet darling girl. Words cannot express the love I have for you. 
xo Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!