Home. For Now.

Nov 17, 2010

I haven't stopped blogging.  But my thoughts lately have been deeply personal and as much as I love my blog there are a lot of things I won't write on it.  They've been about boys, mostly one in particular, and it is literally a daily roller coaster of emotions.  It's not an easy thing to go through.  But I am surviving.  


On a semi-related note.  I moved back to Utah indefinitely.  Everyone keeps asking me what I'm doing now and what my plans are.  I.  Do.  Not.  Know.  It's actually kind of liberating.  I'm just taking it one day at a time and figuring life out as I go along.  There are a lot of decisions I'll have to make in the next month and I'm not particularly excited about many of them so I'm taking it slow and doing it my way.  


Since I've been home I'm sang, danced, laughed, hugged, spent time with old friends, made lots of new friends and truly enjoyed my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!