{day 11}

Nov 29, 2010

Something people seem to compliment you the most on
Three things.  
My EYESmy SMILE (or more accurately) my DIMPLES, and my LAUGH.
I do like my eyes.  They change color.  Sometimes they're green, sometimes they're hazel, sometimes they're grey, and sometimes they're blue.  It really depends on the day, my mood and what I wear.  
I supposed my dimples are pretty great too.  When I was younger I thought everyone had them because everyone in my family does and I never really noticed that other people don't.  Then I started hearing from people how great they were and I realized that they're special.  So I love them.
My laugh I've never really understood.  But apparently it's infectious because when I laugh, I mean really LAUGH, people around me can't help but join in.  
So there you are, those are some of the good things about me!

1 comment:

  1. Your dimples and your laugh are definitely unforgettable! I can seriously hear your laugh in my head, and how long has it been since I've seen you? =0)

    P.S. I'm glad I have a pale-skin friend! Life is so much less stressful since I learned to love it =0) You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!