{day 8}

Nov 26, 2010

Someone who made your life horrible, or treated you like crap.
Alright, I can't believe I'm about to share this.  We all know that now I am a strong, smart, self-aware woman but I haven't always been this way.  The one I'm going to share doesn't get a name.  
He's a guy I used to date and we'll leave it at that.
He broke me down, both mentally and physically and I was honestly terrified of him.  It was one of the worst times in my life.  My mom doesn't know this but she's the one who saved me from that relationship.  It took me a long time to get up the courage to break it off with him.  When I finally did I was stalked, threatened and taunted by him.  It was horrible.  But there's one good thing that came out of it.  I have NEVER let a person treat me like that since then and I NEVER will.  I have self-esteem now that didn't exist before.  I've learned how to deal with people who treat me badly.  And I've learned that I'm worth a lot more than how he made me feel.  

1 comment:

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!