{day 3}

Nov 21, 2010

Something you have to forgive yourself for.
This one is hard to be honest about.  And it's even harder to be honest about with someone besides myself.  But here it is.
I have to forgive myself for not being who everyone else wants me to be.
As I've grown up I've come to realize that I am not going to make everyone happy.  Other people want me to act a certain way.  They want me to do things differently.  Live my life differently.  Be a different person.  It sometimes gives me the feeling that I'm a bad person or that I'm not good enough.  I'm learning to accept that I AM good enough.  I am a good person.  I love and I care and I am doing the BEST that I can.  I am going to mess up, make mistakes & learn a lot of things the hard way.  But that doesn't mean I'm a bad person.  Other people can love me or hate me.  There's nothing I can do about that.  I am doing the best that I know how.  I am learning every day.  Sometimes I'm going to disappoint people.  I'm not always going to live up to other's expectations.  But if I live up to MY expectations I think I'm doing a pretty good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!