{day 7}

Nov 25, 2010

Someone who has made your life worth living for.
I'm having a hard time with this one.  It's not that other people aren't worth it.  But I've learned the hard way when your life revolves around something and it's taken away... well your life should still be worth living.
So now I live for myself.
That probably sounds incredibly selfish but that's not how I mean it.  I have been through so much and there's a lot I've learned.  And one of those many things is I've learned how to be happy, secure & comfortable in my own skin.  Definitely my family is worth being here for.  But if you depend on others for your happiness you're never going to be truly happy.  You have to find it inside you and let it grow from there.  And that's why as much as I love you all I think the life most worth living for is mine.


PS Happy Thanksgiving!  I am thankful for all my friends and family, now more than ever.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!