Wear: Chambray 3 Ways

Oct 25, 2013


I want to tell you a secret (okay, not a secret): I am not a fashion blogger. So why am I doing a wear post? I still love fashion and more importantly, I love feeling comfortable in my clothes and still looking good. Several months ago I gave birth to my darling daughter, Everly. Since then it's been a new challenge to find clothes that look good and feel good for my post-baby body. Most of my worldly possessions are still in boxes from our move and I have almost no time in the day to spend on myself. So I end up wearing the same things over and over. 

To keep things interesting I try and style them differently each time I wear them (because who wants the same boring outfit over and over?). And so I give you a favorite piece of mine, the chambray button up, styled three ways. I like to call it mom fashion. Easy, comfortable, cute.


I think maxi skirts are a must for easy fashion. They're like wearing pajamas in public. This is my new favorite. I love the asymmetrical stripes to give it a different feel than most maxi skirts. I also feel like a legit blogger now since I have a red floppy hat. I love to wear it in the evening when I take Everly on walks.

chambray top//target - maxi skirt//charlotte russe - hat//target (similar) - necklace//thrifted via the sandy closet

I love the pink shorts in this outfit. They're linen and so comfy/casual. Perfect for summer/early fall! These accessories are some of my favorites. Especially the headband- I made it myself! Don't you love wearing DIY items? 

chambray top//target - tshirt/forever21 - shorts//japanese boutique - shoes//bobs - sunnies//forever 21 - bracelet//h&m - headband//made by me

This last outfit is just a little more dressy. I wear things like this on date night (if it ever happens!) or out with friends. I'm a big fan of the high-low trend. I feel like it adds length to my 5'3" body and that's always a good thing. 

chambray top//target - dress//japanese boutique - necklace//marolsha - shoes//toms (not pictured)

I realize that perhaps I need to learn a few new poses but like I said, I'm no fashion blogger! Those ladies have my respect because it's not easy putting this sort of awesome together all the time! I hope you enjoyed my nonsensical ramblings over clothes. I like to show my shallow side off occasionally.
xo Sue

1 comment:

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!