Happy Birthday Aaron!

Oct 22, 2013

Today my lover turns 28. I am so lucky to have him as my partner in this life. I mean really, really lucky. He is the best dad I know and loves our little girl with all his heart. He's a hard worker and so smart and creative. Right now he's knee deep in writing his novel that he's wanted to write for years. He finally took the leap and just started writing. For my birthday he drew me a beautiful mommy daughter picture. He's got talent and skills that I can only dream of. He's funny and charming and so much fun to be around. I absolutely love this man, the father of our darling daughter, the love of my life, and my best friend. 


xo Sue

2 comments:

  1. :) So sweet. I love having a good partner by my side! Happy birthday Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I hope he has a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!