Sunday Favorites

Jul 1, 2012

the view from our hotel in Miami on the first day of our honeymoon
Abby is doing a dirty hair series on her blog that is awesome. If you're an every day washer it's a must read.

This lace ribbon top DIY looks so pretty, I have to try it out.

Jenn shared her 25 in 25 list and I love what she put on it.

This watermelon & cantaloupe agua fresco looks delish- and easy.

Shane does secrets on Sunday that I've always loved (and sometimes participate in).

Alyssa just added a new chevron blanket to her shop that is just beautiful.

And this is exactly how I feel when I get a voicemail.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 25 in 25 idea! I'm 25 in September, and am definitely bookmarking her blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are my favorite, Sue! : ) Thanks for the shoutout! Loving all the fun stuff you posted - Sincerely Kinsey is one of my fave blogs! She has such great DIYs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome links! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so awesome! Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!