Life Lately

Jul 2, 2012

Life has been great. Well, for the most part. I've been incredibly sick the past few weeks and it's taken the wind out of my sails more than I knew it could. Usually I'm a great sick person, just pushing through it and pretending I'm not sick, but it's not working this time. Luckily July promises to be a wonderful month, if for no other reason than my husband has leave from work and we have some fun plans to explore Japan while he's relaxing. I'm so excited about that part! 
Friday we went to The Amazing Spiderman. This is kind of a big deal because we never get to see movies when they actually come out, let alone before they're released in the States. I barely made it through the almost three hour 3D movie but it was worth feeling sick. It was a great movie and according to my comic book nerd husband they followed the original story fairly well. I guess that's kind of a big deal.
It's been far too long since Twink's made an appearance here. He and I were waiting for Aaron the other day and he climbed into my lap to drive the car for me. You know he's adorable.

If you want to say hi to me on my friend Erika's blog go here.

8 comments:

  1. Oh No! I hope you feel better and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming you watched it in english. :)
    And Get better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had mixed feelings about this new Spiderman movie. I was pretty sold on the Tobey Maguire/Kirsten Dunst situation. Ha ha. I'm sure I'll see it, though, as long as I can convince Colty to go with me. Sometimes he's too cool for superhero movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's playing at the Italian theater next Wednesday, but only in 3D. The mister really wants to see it, but I wish they would show it in 2D instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. honestly, we haven't seen a 'new' movie in years!! so glad yall got the chance to see one :)
    fun date!!
    really hope you start feeling better and yourself again very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture is so cute! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heheh I love the photo of Twink driving. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG it sounds like we had the same sickness! I've been so sick and just trying to fight though as I normally do but couldn't. I am FINALLY on the mend ... I hope you are too!

    Super cute pic of your doggie driving. A few weeks ago I had to drive my nieces somewhere (2 & 6 yrs old) I was pretending that the 2 yr olds teddy bear was driving ... they were cracking up!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!