A (sort of) Summer List

Jul 19, 2012

My favorite things about summer:
Sunshine
Popsicles
Barbecues
Bonfires
Beaches
Flip Flops

********************************************************

Chelsea from Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles is sharing this photo with us today.
Chelsea says, I love this picture because it shows the joy in my daughter's eyes and I know I've done my job of teaching her to enjoy the little things in life. My favorite thing about summer is being home with my little girl. Being a nursing student, I have summers off and it gives me unlimited time to enjoy my baby girl and have as much fun with her as I can before I have to hit the books again.

Alyssa from Impractical Compositions loves this photo.
Alyssa says, it's my favorite right now because I just learned how to fishtail braid! I've never been able to do that before! My favorite thing about summer is going to Mexico! I love Mexico because I love being at the beach, playing in the ocean, and soaking up the sun! 

5 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! And I agree with everything on your list - all great things to love about summer : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! I wish my hair was long enough for the fish tail braid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!
    I'm already a huge fan of Chelsea's... heading over to learn more about Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding me about bonfires!!! How could I forget?? That's a summer must do!


    Janette the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!