Happy Book.

Apr 4, 2011

One of my many wonderful birthday presents was this fabulous little book (from my amazing friend Chelsey):
It is a delightful book filled with crazy ideas and projects designed to find the happier side of life. For example, one page suggests you find your favorite pair of shoes and have an adventure in them, then take pictures and write about it. I will have a very difficult time choosing my favorite pair of shoes but once I've determined the winner I plan to have an amazing adventure in them and that will be my first entry into this journal. 
I plan to use this journal to make the next few months and especially the summer a new fun time. It's a great way to explore the world around me and truly find what makes me happy. 
And anyone who wants to share in my 
happy adventures 
is welcome to join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!