Babies, Pineapple & Cheese Soup.

Apr 14, 2011

Today has been fun and very unexpected. When I woke up this morning I had no idea I'd be spending the day watching a 4-year-old, twin 3-year-olds & a 1 year-old but that is exactly what happened. And truly, they could not be cuter girls.






We had a very active busy day and they enjoyed every minute of it. Happily, so did I.
Also, my mommy bought me a pineapple. It was heavenly.



I decided to make myself & the girls cheese soup for lunch today. I've been craving something warm and cheesy & this hit the spot just right. I looked through several cookbooks and none of the recipes appealed to me so I took tips from them all and made up my own. It turned out cheesy, tasty & completely wonderful. I ate it with warm french bread & a glass of milk. Perfect, especially since it snowed again today!



I hope that your day was as happy as mine!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, all those pics of your house just brought back so many happy memories!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!