Doughnuts & The Happy Book.

Apr 11, 2011

Today I've spent some time with The Happy Book. In the first pages it tells me to create an arbitrary rule for writing in my book. So I chose: You may not write in my book if you are wearing shoes. This alone made me happy. But it gets better. The Happy Book is nice enough to give me extra pages to do whatever I want so Morgan and I decided that today we were going to make homemade doughnuts. It was the most delicious project we could have planned for the day. We did both glazed & sugar toppings and they were eaten up within minutes of being done. The last picture is all I have left from doughnut day but do not worry, even they won't last long!





1 comment:

  1. those look so yummy!!!! next post: your recipe!! I WANT IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!