A Good Mess.

Apr 3, 2011

I looked into the mirror today and the first thought that popped into my head was
 "You're kind of a mess, Sue." 
Then I laughed out loud at myself. What a thing to think. But of course I wondered to myself where that thought came from and what it's doing in my head. 
It's true, I don't always have my life together. 
I'm not always sure about what I'm doing or where my future will take me. 
But I am certain about one thing: 
I love myself
I love who I am, the person I've become at this point in my life. 
It's pretty amazing
I've learned that even the best laid plans have to be flexible. You have to change and be willing to give yourself options. You have to let life get a little messy sometimes. And if you do... Let's just say it's worth it.
I love every minute of my life.
One of my favorite quotes comes to mind:
"Well behaved women rarely make history."

I may be a total mess sometimes.
But it's a good mess.
It's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!