She Made Me a Mama

May 12, 2014


Yesterday was my second Mother's Day. Aaron said for Mother's Day he'd "give me a break" and take Everly to play on his own. I said a big no thank you to that. She's the one who made me a mama! I wanted to celebrate being a mom with my daughter. Now that I'm a mom I appreciate my own mom in a way I never could before. It's a hard job! But it's so rewarding. Everly is my favorite person. She's so smart and spunky and fun to be around. She's got a huge personality that bursts out touching everyone who knows her. To know her is to love her. I feel so lucky that she chose me to guide her through this life. Every single day is beautiful and difficult and emotional and hectic and fun. No matter what we're doing we always enjoy each other's company and I absolutely love being her whole world. I love this little lady more than words can express. She is my light.


xo Sue

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that 2nd pic where she is holding your finger is adorable!! Happy Mother's Day! (little late!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!