Elephant Invitations

Jan 28, 2013

My friend Heather's little boy is turning one in April and I got to make his party invitations. I haven't done a lot of graphic design for other people lately. Right after I started to fall in love with it I got monster morning sickness and had to put life on hold for a while. It felt so good to get back to it and create something for someone else to love. She told me the colors she wanted me to use and gave me this cake picture as her inspiration for his whole party. What do you think?


xo Sue

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is adorable! I would have noooo idea where to begin designing an invite.. Seems so daunting.. Blog header, yes. Invite? No way. You're talented! This is rockin' my retinas!


    ♥Janette
    Janette Lane Blog


    PS. I'm currently giving away a new HTC One X+! Brand new SMARTPHONE! WOO! Closes soon! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love this! I have a soft spot for elephants.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!