Broccoli Salad

Jan 14, 2013

This is the tastiest broccoli salad I've ever had, and I'm not just saying that because I'm sharing it on my blog! Every time I try a different broccoli salad I find myself comparing it to this one and it never quite measures up. For the last 7 years this has been my go-to salad for parties and dinners (don't fix what's not broken, right?). It's so yum and I always get asked for the recipe. I hope you enjoy!


Broccoli Salad
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 Tbsp vinegar
  • 3 tsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 lb mushrooms
  • 1 bunch of broccoli, cut up
  • 1/2 purple onion, chopped
  • 1/2 cup grated cheese
  • 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked crispy & chopped 
Mix mayo, sugar, vinegar, & balsamic. Chill for 3 hours. Marinate mushrooms in dressing 1 hour, chilled. Combine dressing mix, broccoli, onion, cheese, & bacon. Chill until serving. You can double or triple this recipe easily for bigger groups.
xo Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!