DIY Ombre Hair Color

Sep 9, 2012

Early in the summer I darkened my hair and added blue, but eventually I got bored with that and wanted my ombre hair back. I loved it, I'll be honest. But since I have yet to find a fantastic hair stylist in Japan I decided to just do it myself. At least if I screwed it up I had no one to be mad at except me, right? That was my logic. Plus I've been doing my own hair for years so I figured I could handle it. I found really easy instructions here and just set to it. Jess helped me when I needed an extra set of hands or eyes. I'm pretty sure I could have done it alone but it would have taken me longer. Anyway- long story short, I'm quite happy with the results. What do you think?


9 comments:

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!