Wedding Book.

Jul 29, 2011

I have the OCD bug. Sometimes it's horrid but sometimes it's not so bad. When it comes to planning things it's not so bad! I spent part of yesterday and part of today putting together my own wedding planning book. You see, there was not a single wedding planning book on the shelves that worked for what I wanted. They had so many useless topics and not enough of the things that I needed! Instead of letting this get me down I simply went home to my computer and created my own. Complete with tabs to mark the different sections and pockets to store cards and color samples. It was much easier than buying a useless book and (in my opinion) a whole lot cuter! Who said planning a wedding has to be hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!