Flower Girls.

Jul 31, 2011

These are my sweethearts, my precious little girls. I used to be their nanny and now they are my cutest little friends. McKenna, Ruby & Josephine are going to be the flower girls for our wedding and they are so excited. We spent quite a bit of time today with them telling me their wacky ideas for our wedding. I won't be using them but it was definitely fun to hear their creativity! I love these little girls so much.




We have one more flower girl who isn't in these pictures, Miss Ella is my friend Katie's adorable baby and she will be one at the time of the wedding. She may or may not be walking down the isle but she's going to be adorable in her purple dress and hair flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!