Father's Day.

Jun 19, 2011

Everyone thinks their dad is the best. I know mine is. I always have been and always will be daddy's girl. When I was little I wouldn't eat dinner until daddy came home and sat with me. I would fight with my mom over who's husband he was because at age one I didn't understand the word. I also didn't pronounce it correctly which is why he's now my mom's "hubban." 
My daddy is my hero. 
He is the kindest person I know. He likes to see the good in people and is always willing to lend a helping hand. He's sweet and smart and has a great sense of humor. Hardly a day goes by that my dad doesn't have a new joke for me. When I was five my dad would tell Shelly and me "When I was a little girl..." and we'd spend hours arguing with him over the impossibilities of him ever being a little girl. Secretly though, I was afraid I'd one day grow into a boy! My daddy is such a wonderful person and I feel so blessed to have him always in my life.
Happy Father's Day Daddy!
I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!