Best Trip Ever.

Jun 13, 2011

I'm a little late updating about Japan but I have a good reason- my baby sister got married 10 days after I got home! And boy was it a crazy 10 days. But she's happily married now and we can go on with our lives. Japan was absolutely amazing. The weather was perfect, I wore shorts the whole time and only needed a light jacket once or twice. The people were friendly, they're so polite and happy all the time. The country is beautiful, it's so green and colorful. But of course the best part was being with Aaron. He is such a wonderful person. We had a great time wether we were out exploring the country or just snuggling up on the couch to watch a movie together. We enjoyed every moment together and the time to say goodbye came too quickly. Our being engaged when I left Japan wasn't something either of us had planned but it's what worked for us and we're very excited to be married and spend our lives together. If you want to know the "story of us" click here. I've put together a wedding website since we'll both have family coming from out of town to celebrate with us. Now on to the pictures! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!