A Detail.

Jun 27, 2011

I can barely contain my excitement over this particular detail. 
I have my wedding dress!
Unfortunately, I can't share that with you on my blog for two reasons. The first is really I want it to be a special when people see me in it on my wedding day. I want to awe. The second is more important though, Aaron occasionally reads my blog and he can't see it before the wedding! So instead of sharing the dress itself I'm going to share a small detail. This is the purple flower I got in Japan. At the time I just thought it was a beautiful flower. Now it's the accent for the sash on my wedding dress. It's absolutely perfect and the fact that it's from Japan makes me love it even more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!