Time Capsule.

Sep 30, 2010

This year I'm making a time capsule.  It's been a hellish year.  But that doesn't mean it all has to be bad memories.  In 10 years when I open it I'll get to look through the things that meant something to me in 2010.  So far I have...
{plenty of pictures}
{my journal}
{a recipe for my current favorite food}
{a favorite book of the last year}  

{a movie that meant something in particular to me} 
{a few cd's with music that really affected me this year}


 
I'll be adding more things to the time capsule because it won't be sealed until New Years Eve.
What would you put in yours?

2 comments:

  1. Ooo If I were making myself a time capsule, I'd totally put my current favorite shirt, bag, or shoes in it. Then in 10 years I could ask myself, "What the hell was I thinking?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful idea, I'm going to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!