Thank You.

Sep 11, 2010

This week has been overwhelming. I've experienced a very wide range of emotions that I don't think I've ever been equipped to deal with... that most people aren't equipped to deal with. If I started to list everything that was this week I wouldn't be able to get through it without crying. And I hate crying. So instead I'm going to take a moment to say thank you.

Thank you to all of my friends and family who have been here to support me through this past year. I wouldn't have made it through by myself and every one of you to some degree or another has been here to help me through everything life has given me.

Thank you to the men and women who 9 years ago today handled the tragedy that has forever left it's mark on us. I will never forget.

And thank you to the men and women who continue to fight for us today. 9 years. And it's not over. Our soldiers are still fighting.

Thank you. Just thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!