Light and Heavy.

Jan 4, 2012

I've had a lot of heavy things weighing on my mind lately. I'm working on organizing them into coherent thoughts to write on my blog. I believe in writing about real things so I promise, they're coming. But until then I'll share my light, happy things.

*Beware* total cuteness is coming now.

Twink's current favorite toy is this chew rope, mostly because if he tries to chew anything else this is what I stick in his mouth.


Twink loves to sleep in awkward positions in my lap while I'm on the computer.

Twink can go up stairs (sort of) but not down. Today he wanted an adventure so he started climbing the stairs. On step 2 he got scared of the climb and wanted back down but he doesn't know how yet. So this is how I found him, waiting patiently for me to come get him off the stairs. Silly boy.

3 comments:

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!