The New Sacred Pregnancy Book

Mar 8, 2015


The brand new Sacred Pregnancy book was released about a month ago. It's got the same cover as the first, but in this second edition there's new info, new content, and beautiful new photos! Do you see where I'm going with this? One of those photos is mine (this one in fact) and I'm insanely proud of it. I am SO honored that Anni chose this photo to be featured in the Sacred Pregnancy book and I just had to share it. Beyond being featured in the book though, this is truly THE book you need for pregnancy. If you're pregnant or have a friend you want to give a beautiful gift to pick this one up now! It's my all time favorite pregnancy book. 


xo Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!