Brain Freeze

Apr 8, 2013

I've had so much on my mind and no way to organize any of it. I feel as though my brain is frozen. There's a lot going on in there but when it comes time to express myself... nothing. My days and nights are filled with my darling girl. My husband works far more than a person should but when he's around the three of us always have a great time. Everly is almost 7 weeks old now. No matter what else is happening around me, I only have to look at this face and I know everything is going to be alright. She makes life beautiful.

xo Sue

3 comments:

  1. miss everyly is so dang adorable!! I still need/want to send you a package in honor of your daughter being born!! ahh. Could you email me your address again. I just want to make sure it's the same one i have.
    miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful? I call my little one my happy pill! Whenever I'm feeling bad, all I have to do is look at her cute little face and it's like magic how she immediately puts a smile on my face :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!