How I Feel.

Aug 11, 2011

Deep down inside I'm a hopeless romantic. I believe in love and happy endings. But I'm not a mushy person so it's quite the contradiction. One thing I'm really struggling with right now is writing my wedding vows. I can write Aaron a letter and it could be the most cheesy, romantic, mushy thing you'll ever read. I have no problem writing down my feelings and love for him. But to write something that I then have to read out loud in front of people? I don't know how to do that. I'm working on it though because I want everyone to know exactly how I feel about him. While I'm concentrating on writing my vows I'm trying to keep two things in mind that help me with this process. 

I sing Aaron a silly little song when he's down and it cheers him up and reminds him how very much I love him. 


This is exactly how I feel about my soon-to-be husband. 


So go ahead, call me cheesy. I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!