Green Piggy.

Aug 22, 2011

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Having a long distance engagement is terrible. But Aaron and I do what we can to make it a little less miserable. I like to send him random things in the mail. I don't do it often enough that he expects it, so when he receives a surprise package it always makes him smile. Two weeks ago I found a little stuffed red Angry Bird and I couldn't resist! When he got it in the mail he absolutely loved it! Then I found the Angry Bird's nemesis, the Green Pig, and I knew it had to be mine. Now Aaron and I can build an obstacle course and have a war. We are both 8 years old at heart. It may be silly, but we always make each other smile.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're going to be living in Japan. You should totally invite me to visit you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!