Stef.

Feb 25, 2011

My amazing friend Stefanie is getting married in a few weeks so of course this calls for many parties and girlish delights. We've already been to the bridal shower and she got the most hysterical present I've ever seen, a "Rubber Plant":
She also had a headpiece made out of all her bows discarded from beautiful presents (seen below). Jessi, Shelly & I had a great time celebrating our wonderful Stef!
Up next is a bachelorette party that her friend Emily and I are throwing together. There are no pictures yet but I've just finished the invitations and since they took me 4 hours to hand make them all I've decided to share them!
I'm so excited to celebrate my wonderful Stef and her wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!