[day 15]

Feb 4, 2011

Put your iPod on shuffle: first 20 songs that play. (I changed this from 10 because I love music and this is a fun game!)
1 Be Like That, 3 Doors Down (I haven't heard this song in years and it's number one? Funny how that works.)
2 Viva La Vida, Coldplay (Love.)
3 The First Cut Is The Deepest, Sheryl Crow (Off the One Tree Hill soundtrack. So many memories.)
4 American Idiot, Greenday (Remember how many people were offended when this song came out?)
5 Raise Your Glass, P!nk (PARTY song!)
6 So Far Away, StainD (StainD has a special place in my heart.)
7 We R Who We R, Ke$ha (Another fabulous PARTY song!)
8 Don't Tell Me, Avril Lavigne (Avril is my favorite. Always.)
9 My Sundown, Jimmy Eat World (Beautiful. Sad. Love.)
10 In The End, Linkin Park (It wouldn't be complete without a Linkin Park song.)
11 Lose Yourself, Eminem (I love this song. It takes me back to 6am practice and wanting to give up but fighting through it for something amazing.)
12 Ice Ice Tik Tok, Ke$ha vs. Vanilla Ice (This song cracks me up.)
13 We're So Far Away, Mae (New Jersey memories.)
14 Hurt Feelings, Flight of the Conchords (Absolutely love them!)
15 Single Ladies, Beyonce (PUT YOUR HANDS UP!)
16 Don't Let Me Fall, B.o.B (An unconventional love song.)
17 Oops... I Did It Again!, Britney Spears (I grew up with her. I will always love her.)
18 Only The Good Die Young, Glee Cast (Can you believe it took this long for a Glee song to pop up? I can't.)
19 I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off, Fall Out Boy (This might be the best song title ever. It has nothing to do with the song.)
20 Storm, Lifehouse (One of my all time favorite songs. Good thing I decided to post 20 songs instead of 10!) 
So of the 1487 songs I currently have on my iPhone these are the first 20 on shuffle. I think it gives a pretty accurate overview of my music. I hope you enjoyed this because I sure did. Shuffle is the best. Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!