[day 1]

Jan 21, 2011

A recent picture and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
1. I'm only 5'3" but everyone thinks I'm taller because I always stand up straight.
2. I have over 600 books in my personal library and I love them all.
3. I'm obsessed with TV series but I only watch them on DVD.
4. Except The Office and Family Guy. They're the only ones I watch each week.
5. My favorite game is The Sims 3.
6. I'm almost positive I could not live without my iPhone.
7. My favorite drink in the world is Dr. Pepper.
8. I read at least 1 book a week but usually average between 3 and 4.
9. I have more than one best friend. They are all my best friend. I won't pick one.
10. The Post Secret blog is my favorite blog ever. I eagerly await the sunday post each week.
11. If I could only shop one place for the rest of my life it would be Barnes & Noble, hands down.
12. When I'm very excited for something I countdown to it by painting one fingernail or toenail each day for the last 20 days before it.
13. In the last year music has taken on a whole new meaning to me. I hardly ever go more than an hour without it.
14. My hair has been black, brown, blondeblue, green, redpink and purple.
15. I love, love, love to dance.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm so glad you're going to do this one too!! I love reading your blog- - -you're a great writer! It must come from reading all those books =0) I'm on my 4th for the month, but this one is a long one! 550 pages is a lot to get through with a little guy running around! My hold for "If I Stay" just became available at the library- -I can't wait to read it!! And I LOVED 13 Reasons!!!!! Keep your recommendations coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the post secret blog! oh so amazing!! haha i've eagerly awaited every sunday for years!
    Just a new follower, found you from Allyce @ chalk in the rain!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!