Calvin.

Jan 9, 2011

My dear Calvin. I love you. You always have the best insights when it comes to life. I've learned so much from you over the years and anytime I need a laugh I can always count on you. Today I want to share a few of your thoughts (my favorites!) with my friends, family and fellow bloggers. Enjoy!


I imagine girls and bugs have a dim perception that nature played a cruel trick on them, but they lack the intelligence to really comprehend the magnitude of it. 
Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.  
Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words.
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isn't good enough. I demand euphoria!  
Girls are like slugs. They probably serve some purpose but it's hard to imagine what.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!