{day 30}

Dec 18, 2010

A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.
This one has been more difficult than I thought it would be.  It's taken me a lot of thought to decide what should go into this letter. But here it is.
Dear Me,
I love pretty much everything about you.  Sure, you have flaws but you're human and that's part of life.  No one is perfect!  I love your smile and your laugh and I love that you use them a lot!  I love that you are a strong, smart, independent woman.  I love that you've taken this last year and changed it from a miserable experience into an opportunity to learn and grow.  I love that you are happy and healthy and full of life.  I love that no matter what is going on around you, you find a way to have fun and always enjoy life.  I love that you have so much love in your heart and you find the good in everyone.  Most of all I love that I am you!
Love, Sue

2 comments:

  1. It's time for me to write my letter to myself and I don't know where to start!! I came to yours to help get me going =0) I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani, I love you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!