Post Secret.

Mar 14, 2011

"There are two kinds of secrets. The ones we keep from others and the ones we keep from ourselves."

I'm a little bit obsessed with the Post Secret blog. It's updated every Sunday. If you've never read it or heard about it you really should take a peak. It's worth the 5 minutes you will spend looking at it. Post Secret is when you make your own postcard with a secret on it and mail it in. You don't put a name or return address on it. It's a secret that you release from yourself into the world. Some are sad, some funny, some happy, some absolutely heartbreaking. 

Every time I read the Post Secret blog I think about what I would write on a postcard to mail in. It's different each week, usually depending on what's been on my mind. But for me the best part about Post Secret is when I read one and say, hey, this person is just like me. It's a connection to another person that I wouldn't have found any other way. And even though I don't know who wrote it or anything about them except this one little secret it's comforting to know that I'm not alone in the world.

2 comments:

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!