{day 19}

Dec 7, 2010

What do you think of religion?  Or what do you think of politics?
I have opinions on both of them... 
Politics are a necessary evil.
All I can do is hope that mixed in with the bad apples a few good ones come out to play. 
Religion is a personal comfort.
EVERYONE believes in SOMETHING.  Even if it's nothing.  For me personally, all I have to do is take a look around me at this world we live in.  All the beauty and the wonder... how can there NOT be a higher power?  How could all of this POSSIBLY exist without some sort of divine intervention?  I believe in miracles.  They happen every day.  It's a small miracle in itself that my mom met my dad and they fell in love and had me.  I mean really, what are the chances?  And then they had five more just so I didn't have to be alone in this world.  It's kind of amazing really.  Without the HOPE for something better I would not have made it through this year.  I have been through more than I could possibly have imagined and I've come out fighting harder than I ever knew I could.  I didn't do it alone though.  
Without HOPE, without FAITH, we have NOTHING.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Especially your comments on politics. You make me smile, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!