{day 1}

Nov 19, 2010

Something you hate about yourself.
There are probably a few I could list.  Everyone has things they don't like about themselves.  But I think the one I'm going to share is this.  
I wish that I was better at letting the little things go.  
The funny thing is though, I'm pretty good at faking it.  If you truly make me mad I can usually put on my happy face and you'll never know the difference.  But inside it burns.  I want to learn to let it go when someone hurts me and remember that USUALLY people aren't setting out to be destructive.  Most people usually mean well.  When people do stupid things that hurt it's rarely on purpose.  So I need to learn to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!