The Most Amazing Pickles Ever

Feb 28, 2015

I have a theory that if you pickle it I will eat it. So far it hasn't failed me. But every time I have a  pickle I think "it's delicious but I would change..." So finally I decided to do that and created my own pickling recipe. Now I may be a touch biased, but these are the most amazing pickles ever. I used this recipe to pickle cucumbers, carrots, and asparagus and all three are simply divine. Don't believe me? Try it yourself! 


The Most Amazing Refrigerator Pickles

Ingredients

  • 2 cups apple cider vinegar
  • 2 cups white vinegar
  • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
  • 3 cups water
  • 1 clove peeled garlic per jar
  • 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp whole peppercorns
  • 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes

Directions

Combine all ingredients and stir to dissolve salt and sugar. Chop veggies to fit in 7 small canning jars. Fill the jars with the pickle liquid and refrigerate. Let sit 2 days before eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!