Mother's Day.

May 8, 2011

Today is Mother's Day and I want to tell you all about my amazing mommy. She is beautiful, smart, loving, kind, funny & absolutely the best mom ever. She is the mother to 6 crazy children who adore her. She's also the second mother to more children than I could ever count. Every time I have a friend come over they go looking for my mom to get a hug. No one comes into our house without stopping to talk to her and share their lives in some way. The kids across the street come over every day just because they want to be at Becky's house. One day my mom went to a conference and all five of my siblings called me asking where she was. Every single one of them noticed her absence in our home, even for just a few hours. My mom has a smile for every person she meets. She has a way of making everyone feel like they're her favorite. Except for me, I KNOW I'm her favorite. And she is absolutely mine. I feel so very blessed to have this fantastic woman raise me and be not just a great mother but a loving friend too. My mom is such a great example to me, my siblings, and everyone she meets and we are all so lucky to have her in our lives. 
Happy Mother's Day Mommy!
I love you!






1 comment:

  1. I love your momma! She is lovely and this was so nice! Oh.. and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments from my wonderful readers. Leave me your thoughts here!